The John Edwards Movement Continues!!
Hot Political Issues and Government Topics
March 28, 2024, 04:34:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DONT BUY GAS ON FRIDAYS!!!

This messes with the oil companies bottom line.  This tactic worked before - it can work again.  DONT BUY GAS ANY Friday.  They calculate their profits fridays.  If enough of the US doesn't buy gas on this friday alone, it will send them a message.  PASS THE WORD!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Kucinich on Pelosi

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucinich on Pelosi  (Read 369 times)
24hrlib

« on: July 30, 2008, 08:31:41 pm »

Nancy Pelosi on the View

Dennis Kucinich on Democracy Now

Report Spam   Logged

Republican rhetoric does not match the reality of what they have done. --John Edwards

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

24hrlib

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 08:33:54 pm »

Nancy Pelosi on the View

Dennis Kucinich on Democracy Now

Crap!  Sorry about the double post folks.  My error message told me otherwise.  Time to get out the spyware, my pretty pink pal is running slow (or somethang).
Report Spam   Logged

Republican rhetoric does not match the reality of what they have done. --John Edwards
Ksvoboda

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 10:07:34 pm »

Nancy Pelosi and Harry Read are too busy hawking their books instead of doing their jobs.  She sounds like George Bush.  You know she's an uniter, not a divider.  However, she was very divisive during the primary.  It was very clear who she supported and she seems to have her "talking points" down as she channeled Kennedy.  I'm so tired of that comparison.  The truth is I have been feeling different about that old quote from Kennedy, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."  Sounds great but to me it sounds like another way to get the masses, you know the poor that always give their bodies and their brains, under control.  I'm tired of these old politicians telling us how they have devoted their lives to their country.  Some probably have in the past but too often today it's just about the grab for power and money!  Nancy and her pals are offensive to me.  I've always liked Kucinich but during this primary season I lost a lot of respect for him after the debacle with Chris Matthews and the disgusting way he spoke about his wife.  I think Kucinich is moving now because it is an election year.  I find myself with all of these politicians today looking at their under lying motives.  Did you notice how quickly Nancy changes the subject when asked about Impeachment?  She's up to her neck in it and this is the only reason she will not pursue it.  The Democrats that had the ear of the president knew exactly what he was doing.  They knew about torture and if Bush goes down, so might they.  She is merely covering her a$$.  I don't like the way we are being represented.  It makes our country look at best ignorant and at worse cold, calculating and unfeeling.  Which is worse?  Stupidity or knowing exactly what you are doing and how it will effect people, how many will die, and doing it any way?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Help us keep this blog going and growing.
If you can, even a small donation will help.
Just click the donation button
Thank you
Official PayPal Seal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum