The John Edwards Movement Continues!!
Hot Political Issues and Government Topics
March 28, 2024, 03:58:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This site will continue with the purpose of a support system and forum for those that wish to continue with important issues, and change the world a little at a time from a grass roots level.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Everyone's comments

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone's comments  (Read 787 times)
Lataet
Lataet
Administrator

« on: August 20, 2008, 11:39:02 am »

I am truly enjoying reading everyone's comments.  You're all saying those other things that we needed to add and may have missed. Thank you so much for joining us in this.
Report Spam   Logged

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!"  Will Rogers

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

IM4JRE

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 04:01:56 pm »

I am happy that this letter is going to the Edwards with all of our comments.  Hard to keep a good man/woman down.  I know in time, we will see both JRE and Elizabeth in the limelight again.  I pray for it!

Again, thanks for the opportunity to express our wishes to them.

Jackie
Report Spam   Logged
SC Gal

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 04:20:21 pm »

Thanks for giving us a chance to express our feelings.  It is good to be able to speak from your heart in a safe place such as this blog!  I've said before that though I will probably never meet any of you personally, you are my friends.  Love to all of you!
Report Spam   Logged
debbie in nj

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 09:41:16 pm »

I am so glad I am not the only one who doesn't want to throw John Edwards under a bus! It's nice to see so many still love, care for and support this man.

At first, yeah, I was surprised. Now it seems like every day, they dig up more garbage to throw at him, and I am just so sick of it. He has done nothing personally against us. Why is this such a major thing to everyone all of a sudden? They didn't pay attention to him when he tried desperately to make this a better country. Now, they all want to talk about him, point fingers at him....jeez, leave the guy and his family alone. It's out, so just drop it already.

Thank you all for sticking by him. He needs to know there are still people like us around. We didn't abandon him, not now, or ever. We see it, the potential this man has, and we know someday, he will be back.
Report Spam   Logged

love, hope and strength
Ksvoboda

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 10:38:02 pm »

Lataet, I just posted mine.  Thanks for doing this. Call me Katie, oops, I didn't sign it, I guess they'll know me by ksvoboda. lol
Report Spam   Logged
Lataet
Lataet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 10:49:35 pm »

Thank you all for posting your thoughts - clearly thoughts from the heart and well written.  If this doesn't help lift John and Elizabeth's spirits in the midst of this media madness, I don't know what will.  Only time will tell.  Thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!"  Will Rogers
kenshin
COREGROUP

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 11:52:26 pm »

r u keeping track of everyone's replies ok?  there's some over at the national edwards google group, the edwards bloggers google group, the eenrblog, and here--some are under one of the other topic headings here.  great responses, some from folks i've not heard from in a while.  just posted mine.
Report Spam   Logged
Lataet
Lataet
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 12:30:02 am »

Someone has offered to compile the responses on the other blogs and send to me.  I'm compiling all here, printing and sending to the Edwards hard copy and then compiling them all electronically for an email as well.  It's going to be one heck of an email!
Report Spam   Logged

Mary A

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 10:37:34 am »

Hi, Lisa,

Thanks so much for doing this! I really appreciate the work that you and others did to write the original letter, allow people to add their comments, and compile all the messages for Elizabeth and John.

Although I responded to Elizabeth's DailyKos post, I had wondered how to send some message of support to them that wouldn't get lost in the avalanche of positive and negative feedback that must have come their way.

I truly hope that this compilation will encourage them and brighten their world, even if only a little bit.

Thanks again!
Mary
Report Spam   Logged

"Be the change you want to see in the world."~Mohandas K. Gandhi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Help us keep this blog going and growing.
If you can, even a small donation will help.
Just click the donation button
Thank you
Official PayPal Seal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum