The John Edwards Movement Continues!!
Hot Political Issues and Government Topics
March 29, 2024, 05:17:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This site is dedicated to all of those that support the issues brought forward by John Edwards. To all of those that met on the John Edwards Blog site and made friends. To all of those that intend to keep the issues alive and ensure they remain in the mainstream and not fallen by the wayside. To those that simply want a place to call home in this topic and continue to remain in the loop or communicate with others.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Convention Speakers- Opinion-How Do You Think They Did?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Convention Speakers- Opinion-How Do You Think They Did?  (Read 1079 times)
westlib

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 11:12:50 am »

Suddenly the Dems are worried that OB's coronationat Invesco is giving the wrong message? A little late now. Just shows how far in the sand their heads are.

Couldn't watch last night. I am so done with these people at the national level. If OB should have to bow out because of all the the pending lawsuits and Biden became the nominee - I will watch again.

But thanks to all of you who keep me informed and filter through all the cr@p.
Report Spam   Logged
bucklaw

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 01:24:44 pm »

Edwards learned that trick but too late.
Report Spam   Logged
bucklaw

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2008, 07:55:19 pm »

Al Gore just criticized liquid coal. Oppps. Obama voted for that and that famous line, "funded for the next 50 years..."
Report Spam   Logged
bucklaw

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2008, 08:00:58 pm »

When you pray move your feet.
Report Spam   Logged
destiny

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 06:42:20 am »

Obama's speech is on youtube in its entirety.  What can I say, he gives a good speech.  The earth however, did not move for me.   I can't imagine he doesn't get a significant bounce though!
Report Spam   Logged
24hrlib

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 09:34:45 am »

Will there be a bounce?  There should be, yet, there are the pissed off Hill supporters who are disappointed in the roll call.  Puma and company should go after the DNC for their corruption with all they've got. 

And if there is a bounce can the golden one retain it with out a teleprompter against McCain in the debates.  How far right will he go to keep from looking like McCain's whooping boy?  The McCain camp and their vocal stance on BO's lack of foreign credentials played a major part in his VP pick. 

If I were BO's campaign.  I'd have been hammering the GOP on the economy all along. (Carville was right, always is).  They are just now beginning to get that idea.

It will all come out in the wash in November...
Report Spam   Logged

Republican rhetoric does not match the reality of what they have done. --John Edwards
Marline

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 10:24:43 am »

I put my comments about Obama's speech in here but I don't see them. Good Grief maybe I posted them under another subject. Oppppps

I felt that Obama's speech was fantastic but then again he is a fantastic speaker to begin with when he's reading off a teleprompter so, yes he did great in my view.  He is very gifted in speaking and along with his charisma and an arena of 85,000 all in awe it was impressive to me.

Now. as far as his words, I'll believe them when pigs fly. Most of his speech was nothing new, about 30% of his speech was taken from Martin Luther King, not sure the % from JFK but his words I can't believe in because he has flip flopped 16 times so far in such a short time. He did once again say he will debate McCain just as he did before which he reneged on. He might have wished he did not say that because McCain might just take him up on it. Also, it was Nader who asked McCain and Obama to debate, McCain said yes and Obama, well he never said yes. 
Report Spam   Logged
24hrlib

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 11:12:34 am »

Did anyone catch Bam's line in the speech about us all being part of the Kennedy legacy?   Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Republican rhetoric does not match the reality of what they have done. --John Edwards
Marline

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2008, 12:27:50 pm »

I did, his speech contained 30% of Martin Luther King and God knows know what % was of JFK. I alway said that Obama was not a JFK even though he thinks so.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Help us keep this blog going and growing.
If you can, even a small donation will help.
Just click the donation button
Thank you
Official PayPal Seal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum