The John Edwards Movement Continues!!
Hot Political Issues and Government Topics
April 19, 2024, 09:55:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Unfortunately due to the need for additional funding to keep the ads away, they will be returning to the site.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  This shouldnt affect performance of the site.  Thank you.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

No Snark Zone

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Snark Zone  (Read 1007 times)
Javier
COREGROUP

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 01:43:28 pm »

Please let them keep going at it. It has been a very informative process. My Dear Marline is playing a very good roll as a Devil's advocate, presenting ideas from the republican/McCain convert stand, I remember she used to get on trolls really good to, remember?. Our Dear Bucklaw is kicking azz with very well researched answers, including links. They have giving us more on the issues that matter, with a touch of humor to it that makes the reading of their post irresistible.
Report Spam   Logged
Lataet
Lataet
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 12:28:50 am »

Thank you Javier.

What we ALL need to remember is that we are ALL AMERICANS...we have the right to our DIFFERING views.  We are here to share, learn from one another and be a shouilder for someone else, help another in need, or get support.  We are not here to trash each other.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE know this is only going to get more stressful for everyone over the next 1.5 months.  We need to support each other.  You know, if you dont agree say Thanks for pointing that out, I appreciate your point of view, but it isnt' one I share. And move on.  Unless you prefer an argument then take it to PM.  Healthy debate is good tho..HEALTHY - not disfunctional.

Everyone on on this site has great contributions here.  We're all in one world, one country,  and we need to get along.

People have said what a great site this is because we all respect each other no matter differing views...let's maintain this respect..please.

Javier always seems to say things well. 

Thank you!
Report Spam   Logged

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!"  Will Rogers
Marline

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 01:10:13 pm »

Thank you Javier, oh yes I remember the days I was on troll patrol on the orig. JRE site and I caught one here to when we first started out here. I do try so very hard to get the facts when I know what I am saying is a fact, however facts to can be misconstrued depending how you interpret it. I like to have fun to, you all know that cause I put up some fun videos. Anyways, I thank everyone for all their input and the input on this topic also but we must mind the rules. The rules to me go something like this...
respect each other, no name calling to each other, attack the candidate, or whoever, just not one another, do not be abusive to one another, abusive posts will be removed. You don't know how many times I had to count to 10 and if that didn't work I had to take off my shoes and count to 20...  Grin All is cool, all we have to do is remember respect to each other.

Your all doing a great job, and the admins have been doing some real unnecessary work but needed work and it shouldn't have come to that. I can't wait either for this crooked, bitter, fixed election is over and back to work we go. Thanks to all for all you do.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Help us keep this blog going and growing.
If you can, even a small donation will help.
Just click the donation button
Thank you
Official PayPal Seal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum