The John Edwards Movement Continues!!
Hot Political Issues and Government Topics
March 29, 2024, 09:11:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DONT BUY GAS ON FRIDAYS!!!

This messes with the oil companies bottom line.  This tactic worked before - it can work again.  DONT BUY GAS ANY Friday.  They calculate their profits fridays.  If enough of the US doesn't buy gas on this friday alone, it will send them a message.  PASS THE WORD!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

We Need Jobs Now

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We Need Jobs Now  (Read 157 times)
IBEW

« on: February 01, 2010, 01:18:17 pm »

We Need Jobs Now
Report Spam   Logged

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ksvoboda

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 04:09:42 pm »

He sounds like he's eating the crap that the "Rock", I mean Barack, is cooking.  I'll believe Barack is fighting for us when I see it, as talk is cheap.  I haven't seen Obama fight for any of us yet.  To me he's just another GW, fighting the same old stupid wars with the same old people in power, giving the same big breaks to the corporations and putting the rest of us on a diet, hmmm, I mean budget deficit.  He's all but forgotten about decent health care reform.  I guess they call it health insurance for all, as long as we pay through the nose.  FISA,yeah he really was fighting on that one!  They can spy on us as much as they want.  Education, yeah, that's probably going to destroy the teacher's unions and be far worse than "No Child Left Behind" but boy is he fighting.  He works so hard, he's starting to look and sound more and more like GW.  Hmmm, they vacation about the same....meaning a lot and they tell us how "hard" the work is.  I'm not eating what Barack is cooking.  It's all pretty simple as actions speak louder than words.  If Barack wants to step up and learn how to cook, I might taste a sample, right now I'm on a diet!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Help us keep this blog going and growing.
If you can, even a small donation will help.
Just click the donation button
Thank you
Official PayPal Seal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum