The John Edwards Movement Continues!!
Hot Political Issues and Government Topics
March 29, 2024, 02:07:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Contact your representative and tell them we need to opt out of buying foreign oil.   To send a message to them.  We need to use the petroleum reserve like Clinton did and the prices will drop.  We're the biggest market in the world - if we stop buying that will send a message.  So, help make that happen - unless you all love paying others to get rich beyond reason..including Iraq who is making a 70 billion profit from us and our men and women are hurt and dying.  So stand up folks and take action on this one.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Libyan Liberation

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Libyan Liberation  (Read 113 times)
et

« on: March 23, 2011, 06:10:33 am »

Yes. It's true.  The US is spearheading yet another war.  We were quicker on the trigger than Yemen on this one.  Involves oil.

Oh yes, it involves another Saddam-like dictator who abuses his civilian population while he struts around on the world stage.  And yes, he has given some hits on the West (Lockerbie) and taken some (his house got bombed).  But the oil companies paid his Lockerbie restitution (we know this thanks to folks like WikiLeaks and Anonymous who gave us the facts, not the fiction that Reagan beat Gaddafi into submission).  And for a while he was out "friend"--I mean seriously: this guy had a dependable "oil supply"----sorry, I meant "hydrocarbon supply".

But now he is an unreliable source of energy.  And we shall devote billions to keep him (or at least his air-cover) down.

Iraq.  Afghanistan.  Yemen.  Pakistan on the boil.  Libya.  How many more Muslim Countries are there? 

And I am supposed to think Osama bin Laden (remember him?) is the cause of all of this?  I wasn't born yesterday.  I am increasingly sorry for those who were.  They have so much to look forward to.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

et

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 05:27:49 pm »

The mission creeps brought to you by Mission Creeps.

http://news.firedoglake.com/2011/03/23/neocon-maximalists-call-for-ground-presence-in-libya/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Help us keep this blog going and growing.
If you can, even a small donation will help.
Just click the donation button
Thank you
Official PayPal Seal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum