The John Edwards Movement Continues!!
Hot Political Issues and Government Topics
April 19, 2024, 04:30:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This site will continue with the purpose of a support system and forum for those that wish to continue with important issues, and change the world a little at a time from a grass roots level.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

How to Respond to Police

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Respond to Police  (Read 129 times)
et

« on: July 10, 2011, 09:06:41 am »

You might find this interesting. I watched a few of the parts of this longer feature and found it informative.  I think there is a YouTube site, but as you can see the organization that created these videos is pushing the DVD and hoping you hold a houseparty to view it all and talk about it.  Frankly, I think that is a good idea.  No ,better yet: show it to your kids!

There are several things to consider. The police by rights should not be your enemy. The fact of the matter is that they can be whether you have committed a crime or not, whether you are under suspicion or just a bystander, whether they have made a mistake or whether they just want to make things easier on themselves than on you.  I have known several police in my day and the vast majority were people trying to do the right thing.  However, I am not stupid enough to believe they are all saints anymore than I believe all emergency workers, doctors or firemen are all saints.

It helps to develop a sense of reality, not ideology.  It also helps to learn  how to pick your fights.

http://flexyourrights.org/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

et

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 09:24:43 pm »

Or you could just give up.  Like this (hilarious):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pJuedzzLXE&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Help us keep this blog going and growing.
If you can, even a small donation will help.
Just click the donation button
Thank you
Official PayPal Seal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum