The John Edwards Movement Continues!!
Hot Political Issues and Government Topics
March 28, 2024, 10:24:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Unfortunately due to the need for additional funding to keep the ads away, they will be returning to the site.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  This shouldnt affect performance of the site.  Thank you.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Can't Help But Look Back

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't Help But Look Back  (Read 496 times)
zimmie57

« on: February 16, 2008, 06:36:56 am »

I really can't help myself from looking back as to what went wrong. I know it's not going to change where we are now, but I can't help but wonder why John Edwards was not the front runner. I can't help but wonder why more people didn't see and hear what we all on this forum saw and heard. I know media (lack of media for JRE) played the major part of this, but I thought Americans were smarter than to let the corporate conglamorates (sp) influence them and blind them and not let them do their own homework on the candidates. I supported John Edwards since 2003. When he started this run in 2007, I knew he would be the best for America. I truely did give a listen to the other Candidates though. I wanted to make sure that in my mind JRE was still the best choice. I really liked a lot of things Joe Biden was talking about, but I still agreed with John Edwards on at least 99% of the issues, which cemented that he was still my guy.
OK, I could keep on jabbering about the past. I just think America needs to wake up and take back this Country before it's too late.

Here's one more blast from the past I found. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/v/JgHT4cj0tF4&border=0&rel=0

P.S. Can someone tell me why I keep getting two videos embeded instead of one? Sorry.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 12:03:34 pm by zimmie57 » Report Spam   Logged

Music is as essential as water

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Acebass

Edwards Democrat!

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 09:05:03 am »

I really can't help myself from looking back as to what went wrong. I know it's not going to change where we are now, but I can't help but wonder why John Edwards was not the front runner. I can't help but wonder why more people didn't see and hear what we all on this forum saw and heard. I know media (lack of media for JRE) played the major part of this, but I thought Americans were smarter than to let the corporate conglamorates (sp) influence them and blind them and not let them do their own homework on the candidates. I supported John Edwards since 2003. When he started this run in 2007, I knew he would be the best for America. I truely did give a listen to the other Candidates though. I wanted to make sure that in my mind JRE was still the best choice. I really liked a lot of things Joe Biden was talking about, but I still agreed with John Edwards on at least 99% of the issues, which cemented that he was still my guy.
OK, I could keep on jabbering about the past. I just think America needs to wake up and take back this Country before it's too late.

Here's one more blast from the past I found. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/v/JgHT4cj0tF4&border=0&rel=0

hit quote and take a look at the code I used. It appears that the forum is set up to display the video with just posting the url
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 09:19:00 am by Acebass » Report Spam   Logged

"I represent the grown up wing of the Democratic Party" John Edwards
zimmie57

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 12:04:27 pm »

Thanks Acebass. That does work much better. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Music is as essential as water

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Help us keep this blog going and growing.
If you can, even a small donation will help.
Just click the donation button
Thank you
Official PayPal Seal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum